Forum of the AMV Team, Indigo Team.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

[Action] God Eater AMV - Chemicals Between Us

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JackSwieper
Not Indigo Team

PostSubject: [Action] God Eater AMV - Chemicals Between Us   Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:22 pm

I know i cant mess with the others but it was cool to give it a try in a contest.
Also thats just my 2.5 AMV so .... yeah the other may have a bit more XP.
Enjoy it:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightning Arrow
Galactic Overlord
Galactic Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Action] God Eater AMV - Chemicals Between Us   Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:59 pm

Ok, originally i wasnt gonna comment to any video before the results come out, but hey, why not.
I will give you some tips so you can start getting better at amv making Smile
First of all, you should listen to your song a lot of times and separate the parts of the song in your mind. There are slow parts, fast parts, and bridges. How many of these parts will be depends on the song.
If you work on vegas a cool trick is to make markers at where the strong song beats are. You can do this by pressing M on your keyboard. That helps because you have to hit the beats in order to make a good amv, you dont have to hit them all but if you do the majority of them it will be something positive. The way i work is i throw the episodes in vegas and start going thru each of them to find and cut scenes that i find good and useful. Also try editing maybe some easier anime, cause god eater is a difficult one. Also i dont think the text you added gives something nice to the amv, so if you can try to avoid doing so in the future.
You can also try working with some transitions. One of my favorites is Flash. It's pretty simple, you make a new track in vegas, make it "add" mode, add a white solid and cut it between the 2 scenes you need to transitions. Make the max opacity of each solid around 40-70% whatever you feel fits better, and make the first solid fade in and the second fade out. Each solid should durate around 10 frames.
Feel free to share your amvs in the forum in the future if you want to get more tips Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://indigoteam.forumotion.com
JackSwieper
Not Indigo Team

PostSubject: Re: [Action] God Eater AMV - Chemicals Between Us   Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:00 pm

Haha, i already thought that the text would fail hard XD
I use Blender, bcs Sony Vegas is may a bit too expensive (like 300$).
Also i discovered some nice feateres at saturday 11pm, i could have used so nah...
But thx anyways for the hints i'll try to get them into my next AMV
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightning Arrow
Galactic Overlord
Galactic Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Action] God Eater AMV - Chemicals Between Us   Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:56 am

Just pirate vegas lol

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://indigoteam.forumotion.com

[Action] God Eater AMV - Chemicals Between Us
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1