Greetings everyone ^^× Name:
Hiromin× Old Username:
I recently changed it because the uppercase “ID” part has always bugged me xD And Hiromi was my username in a certain roleplay forum (Hiromin being my nickname), I went with Hiromin because a few months ago, I found there was another AMV channel whose name was also Hiromi (What kind of coincidence is that?! Fukou da…
My Hiromi channel was made before the other one though :/ )
I notice there are Greek members here so I’ll explain further. Actually Elpida is literally a translation of my real name to Greek xD Amel means Hope in Arabic xD So even now, I’m glad I changed it. Who ever even wants their username to be another form of their rl name? XD× Hobbies:
So I actually like a bunch of things.
• Above everything else, I like to read, mainly in English. I read different kinds of books, Light Novels, Visual Novels, Mangas, and sometimes other books too, fiction and non fiction.
• I also enjoy writing stuff, though I’ve never published books or anything xD
• Obviously I watch anime.
• I like editing AMVs (mostly in summer only however, due to a lack of free time
• Occasionally I make graphs too but I’m still learning photoshop basics.
• I play video games, most of the time on PC/Steam, sometimes on the Nintendo DS (no, not 3DS, I don’t have one
• I often draw too, but just drafts.× Passions:
Uh… I covered most of my passions are my hobbies so... I’ll just add a couple of things that I love as much as the mentioned above but aren’t really hobbies.
• I am learning programming at the moment, I started with Python. I’m self-taught though, because, obviously, med school doesn’t really teach programming lol xD (If it did, school would be much more fun :/ )
• I also recently started to get into seeing cameras (mainly fan of DSLRs and Mirrorless) and comparing their specs and all.
Unless you meant by passions what I am passionate to do in the future in terms of projects/carreer, etc…?
In that case, I want to start an anime youtube channel and grow it into a full-fledged business, while creating my own LNs and VNs and other kinds of entertainments like games/animations/music.
Actually someone please explain to me what the difference between a hobby and a passion exactly is xD× Favorite Animes:
I noticed you didn’t include this section in your presentation sample, so I’ll add it myself
As I like LNs and VNs as much as Animes and Mangas, I’ll mention them too~√ Favorite LNs:
Rokka no Yuusha
Spice & Wolf
To Aru Majutsu no Index
Zashiki Warashi of Intellectual Village√ Favorite VNs:
Planetarian ~Chiisana Hoshi no Yume~ (Gotta see more of those Key VNs >< )√ Favorite Mangas:
Akagami no Shirayukihime
Akatsuki no Yona
Katekyo Hitman Reborn
To Aru Kagaku no Railgun
Yotsubato√ Favorite Animes:
Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann× PC Specs:
Uwaaaah, I forgot...
A sec I’ll go check xD*After checking the specs*
Here they are
CPU: i7-4500U ~1.8 GHz
Graphic Card: NVidia GeForce GT 720M× My Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO98652qOVtgn0lCO95Jilw× Why do you make AMVs:
Hmmm. I really like everything that allows me to express myself and convey my message. AMVs are one of the medium I’d like to use, just like writing and drawing, and occasionally music. I love all what is creative and artistic in nature. So I want to improve my skills as to allow me to have enough mastery of this art to be able to use it efficiently to tell my stories. I have so many AMV ideas in my mind that I want to put out to the world to see one day.× How did you hear about the forum:
From AMV France’s list of AMV Teams. The list is on their forum xD× Other:
• Guys, I actually noticed these two AMVs on your channel.
- These AMVs:
Both are Draga’s…
DRAGA WAS IN YOUR TEAM?! *-* COOL!!
I never knew!
(Or maybe he did tell me and I forgot, dunno, my memory is bad lol xD )
But why don’t I find him anywhere on your forum or the team members list? Did he maybe leave the team? Or was he just a guest in those 2 AMVs or something? xD
• Oh btw, I’m a staff member in AMV Tunisia, just like Draga xD So I yeah I know him personally and wasn’t just being nosy
So, really nice to meet you everyone!
I hope I'll have a good time here ^^
I actually follow some of you on twitter (& some of you follow me back) but we never talked, so, here I am xD Officially saying Hi and introducing myself for the first time xD