Share | 

peco new audition

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pecoamv
Not Indigo Team

PostSubject: peco new audition   Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:01 am

hey,guys i am back now
this is my new amv special for the Big Contest2017: https://youtu.be/IwEWG6tEv4E
More information can be seen in front of the post
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuciferAMV
Indigo Team
Indigo Team

PostSubject: Re: peco new audition   Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:25 pm

most of the transition seemed fine, what is the biggest problem here is the scene selection imo. well the cam mov could have been a lot better in the sense that smooth doesnt always equal good, thats what i say to everyone xD i suggest u work on ur scene selection, try to find the most appropriate scene for the exact beat, making whatever flow is easy,especially when the animation is good, matching the flow with the music is the real challenge and what makes an amv great Wink keep it up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightning Arrow
Galactic Overlord
Galactic Overlord

PostSubject: Re: peco new audition   Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:07 pm

i dont have much time atm so i cant give full feedback but i will try my best to summarize and keep the main points.
Scene selection: The scenes you've selected are pretty overall (it's ufotable after all). The main problem is that even tho the scenes are good-looking you didnt use them as good as you could've regarding sync. I will show you 2 examples. The good example, 0:14 (emiya running). The "zooming-in" motion of the clip creates a momentum, which "explodes" when it hits the beat and changes scene. Think about it as punching something. You have the whole motion, the momentum, and then the "aftermath" of that motion, the hit ( i dont know if this makes sense Razz ). The bad example is the following scene, when you have the whole zooming in momentum but dont make use of it hitting a beat. It's like a punch but when you are ready to extend your arm you just stop.
What i've noticed is that you've missed a significant amount of important beats, which reduces the squality of the overall sync. Some examples would be 0:16, 0:21, 0:27 (kind of. i would prefer hitting the beat rather than fade in), 0:34 (it's kind of off-sync for like 3 frames), 1:06, 1:42 (off sync again) .
Transitions: Overall i really liked most of your transitions, except some of the crows transition, they got kind of repetitive. Also the cc lens @ 0:28 felt kinda weird.
Other notes: i liked some extra things you've done, like the tokyo ghoul eye but i wasnt a fan of the hospital scene, which wasnt badly made but i've seen it enough times in amvs to get boring Razz
Also the blur at 1:00 is way too strong xD

From what i've seen i can totally say that you're improving and im happy for that. We will be looking forward to watching your next projects Smile Keep it up!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://indigoteam.forumotion.com
pecoamv
Not Indigo Team

PostSubject: thanks for your suggest,i will to finish A higher level amv if i have free time xd   Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:45 pm

Lightning Arrow wrote:
i dont have much time atm so i cant give full feedback but i will try my best to summarize and keep the main points.
Scene selection: The scenes you've selected are pretty overall (it's ufotable after all). The main problem is that even tho the scenes are good-looking you didnt use them as good as you could've regarding sync. I will show you 2 examples. The good example, 0:14 (emiya running). The "zooming-in" motion of the clip creates a momentum, which "explodes" when it hits the beat and changes scene. Think about it as punching something. You have the whole motion, the momentum, and then the "aftermath" of that motion, the hit ( i dont know if this makes sense Razz ). The bad example is the following scene, when you have the whole zooming in momentum but dont make use of it hitting a beat. It's like a punch but when you are ready to extend your arm you just stop.
What i've noticed is that you've missed a significant amount of important beats, which reduces the squality of the overall sync. Some examples would be 0:16, 0:21, 0:27 (kind of. i would prefer hitting the beat rather than fade in), 0:34 (it's kind of off-sync for like 3 frames), 1:06, 1:42 (off sync again) .
Transitions: Overall i really liked most of your transitions, except some of the crows transition, they got kind of repetitive. Also the cc lens @ 0:28 felt kinda weird.
Other notes: i liked some extra things you've done, like the tokyo ghoul eye but i wasnt a fan of the hospital scene, which wasnt badly made but i've seen it enough times in amvs to get boring Razz
Also the blur at 1:00 is way too strong xD

From what i've seen i can totally say that you're improving and im happy for that. We will be looking forward to watching your next projects Smile Keep it up!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pecoamv
Not Indigo Team

PostSubject: oooh,lucifel,tthx U,If i didnt appear for a long time,Plz remember that I love you forever lol   Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:49 pm

LuciferAMV wrote:
most of the transition seemed fine, what is the biggest problem here is the scene selection imo. well the cam mov could have been a lot better in the sense that smooth doesnt always equal good, thats what i say to everyone xD i suggest u work on ur scene selection, try to find the most appropriate scene for the exact beat, making whatever flow is easy,especially when the animation is good, matching  the flow with the music is the real challenge and what makes an amv great Wink keep it up
Back to top Go down
View user profile

peco new audition
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1