Share | 

Notice me senpai

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
danparthenis
Not Indigo Team

PostSubject: Notice me senpai   Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:52 pm

Name: danparthenis
Channel: youtube.com/danparthenis (more specifically check out My Second Chance - AMV [STIC XIII] )
Software you are using: Sony Vegas Pro 14, Adobe After Effects CS6 & CC, Adobe Premiere CC, Davinci Resolve
How long have you been editing: On Youtube since February 2008, AMVs since June 2012
Favorite AMV Genre: Drama, Dance, Action
Favorite Editor: Loosecont.. cough cough , lolligerjoj & Umika Sayoji (Rest in Peace)
Favorite Anime: Bleach (my first)
Reasons you want to join Indigo Team: To be completely honest, I have become a bit of an outcast lately and feel like I am drifting like a satellite, I really like what Lightning has done, he managed to build a really good and promising foundation for this studio with you guys from thin air and you all really seem like cool people to be in a team with, I want to help and be part of a team that enjoys progression, enjoys being competitive from time to time and in general want to help it further grow, likewise I want to also improve my own skills with you and also learn as much as I can. I want to be part of a team who I can proudly represent
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightning Arrow
Galactic Overlord
Galactic Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Notice me senpai   Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:48 pm

I think that you pretty much know what i am going to say but i will say it anyway. My answer is a mixture, something between yes and no. I really like your attitude and want you to be a part of this whole thing, but i want to see your determination towards getting better, so it will be a temporary no until i see your next video. I hope this works as motivation as well hahaha <3

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://indigoteam.forumotion.com

Notice me senpai
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1