Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
TheOblivion6277
TheOblivion6277
Not Indigo Team
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkR8K0vrlWWFDsiJQTraBbg

(Upbeat) [TheOblivion6277] - Addict Empty (Upbeat) [TheOblivion6277] - Addict

Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:21 pm

Category: Upbeat/Dance

It's been a while since I've joined an IC.

The drill is, that the guy is watching waaay too much XXX videos and enjoys it. No big deal, right? BUT once he wants to start a relationship, he can't. All he can think about are some pervy stuffs which are destroying the connection between his significant other so he goes back to the XXX world.
He tries to fight this addiction but it always comes back to get him.

Hope it's not too complicated and you can see it.

Music:
Martin Garrix & Loopers - Game Over

Animes:
[justify]ME!ME!ME!, Girl, Macross Frontier, High School DxD, The Dragon Dentist, ef - the later tale, Ballroom e Youkoso, Sword Art Online, Darling in the Franxx, Kizumonogatari, Kokoro ga Sakebitagatterunda, Musaigen no Phantom World, Bakemonogatari,  Hyouka, Kotonoha no Niwa, Evangelion, 5 Centimeters Per Second, Accel World, Amagi Brilliant Park, Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!, Uchiage Hanabi, Eden - They Were Only Two, On the Planet, Fate/Stay Night - Heaven's Feel, Free!, Free! Eternal Summer, Guilty Crown, Kyoukai no Kanata, Persona 4 the Animation, Shining Ark, Tales of Xillia 2, Tales of Zestiria, Tasogare Otome x Amnesia, To Aru Majutsu no Index II, Aishen Qiaokeli-ING
Darkio Hyoton
Darkio Hyoton
Not Indigo Team

(Upbeat) [TheOblivion6277] - Addict Empty Re: (Upbeat) [TheOblivion6277] - Addict

Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:35 am
(Upbeat) [TheOblivion6277] - Addict DStrArkVwAADU6P
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum